Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today... Can cooking be colorful ?

Today for a while i was lost in some other world - was missing my friends and family really. Sometimes, staying away and missing one you really love can turn up to a brilliant idea with their blessings and inspirations. We all love colors -  I do and you do ( that is why you are reading this post... Gosssshhh), but are these water based or oil based colors are only which with we can make life colorful ? Confused ? How if some food pictures or some cooking stuff be part of this blog. We all eat ; but it is believed that we eat first with eyes. Why to not to make the food as colorful as paintings?

I will wait to have your comments with my this thought.... At least, i can know i will be handling with cooking range or with my brushes only :) :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, sure Bhakti, why not? I am sure you will be uploading something eye soothing with cooking too. When you will be uploading first post? Can not hold back now...

    - Ekta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, As a artist I know what ever we do we always try to create some artistic... So I am waiting to see your great work....
    PURVI

    ReplyDelete